Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Special Report: Kimi's New Look!



I couldn’t talk about it earlier, because Kimi wanted to tell my mom herself first. Then, I just kept forgetting to do it, because I was writing about more current things. But now I am free to tell you about Kimi’s new look.

Sharp eyes looking at the Pismo Beach photos would reveal something different about her – her hair! Kimi had cut about 12” off!

She was keen on doing it in Albuquerque, as a special conference look. We talked about it, & I encouraged her to see if she could find a salon that works with the Locks of Love program, which collects long braids of hair so that they can be transformed into wigs for children undergoing chemotherapy, & thus have lost their own hair.

Wouldn’t you know that the salon right next to the Hotel Albuquerque, Joseph’s, participated? There was no stopping her now! We went over & I documented the occasion.

She looks beautiful, of course! And is really enjoying her new sassier style!


No comments: